Document: COA, GMP, MSDS, DMF(optional)
Expected Delivery Time: 7-21 Days
Contact Details:+91 9123350012 | firstname.lastname@example.orgGet a Price/Quote Send Inquiry Request a Call Back Request a Call Back
Fluoxetine HCL API Suppliers in India
Fluoxetine HCL is prescribed to patients with depression, fear, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic attacks, etc. It also reduces pre-menstrual symptoms, sleeping disorders, and panic attacks. It improves symptoms of depression and enhances mood.
It’s a serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressant that increases the optimal level of chemical messenger or serotonin level in the brain. It comes in the market as both Fluoxetine HCL capsules and tablets under various brand names. It has a huge production rate in the international and global market; hence the raw material or Fluoxetine HCL API is in demand.
Jatan Exports – One-stop supplier for Fluoxetine HCL API
Jatan Export is a global platform to connect API manufacturers in India with national and international pharmaceutical companies making drugs. Our quality and sourcing team handpicks the FDA-approved medicinal raw material manufacturers in India and accomplishes the drug makers’ sourcing requisitions.
If you’re looking for Fluoxetine HCL API suppliers in India, Jatan Exports is your go-to company since we can offer the quickest supply, comprehensive document assistance, and unique quotes.
With more than 1500 API producers in India, we have carved out a position for ourselves by offering our clients ready-to-use active pharmaceutical ingredients. All pharmacopeial grades, including USP, BP, EP, and IP, are offered by us.
We can supply all the document support needed for international standard analysis, prompt quotation, and fastest delivery since our team is available round the clock and is always vigilant.
- Product Type – API
- Chemical Formulae – C17H18F3NO
- Molecular Weight – 309.32 g/mol
- Synonyms – Fluoxetine HCl, (±)-N-Methyl-γ-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]benzenepropanamine hydrochloride, LY-110,140 hydrochloride
- Documents available – USDMF, EDMF, DMF, USFDA, GMP, ISO, WHO-GMP
- Packaging – Standard Packaging & Labelling as per FDA
- Application – Antidepressant, stabilizes mood and prevents anxiety, fear, and panic attacks
- Dosage – Fluoxetine HCL 10 mg caps or 20 mg tablets are general dosages. Advisable to take it once or twice daily. For premenstrual problems take just 2 weeks before the period. (Take the medicine as per the Doctor’s advice) Patients with diabetes must take a doctor’s advice before taking Fluoxetine
- Side Effects – Weakness, headache, gastrointestinal disorder, decrease in libido,palpitations, trouble sleeping
Mechanism of Action
Depression, anxiety, or similar symptoms occurs due to the dysfunctioning of neurotransmitters like serotonin and noradrenaline. Fluoxetine HCL uses inhibits the serotonin reuptake transporters in the presynaptic terminals. This promotes a sustained level of 5-hydroxytryptamine in the brain.
Furthermore, it interacts with 5-HT2C receptor and increases the dopamine and non-adrenaline levels in the prefrontal cortex.
– Panic attacks
– Obsessive-compulsive disorder
– Bulimia, an eating disorder
– Premenstrual syndrome (premenstrual dysphoric disorder)
Disclaimer - The content provided on this website is for general information and doesn't interpret any medical, commercial, or chemical information. Readers shouldn't interpret any information given here as medical advice or its substitute. The company and its affiliates take no responsibility for the reliance or use of any information given herein.
API/chemicals covered by patents are not offered to the countries where valid patent law is in force. However, the final responsibility lies with the customer.