Document: COA, GMP, MSDS, DMF(optional)
Expected Delivery Time: 7-21 Days
Contact Details:+91 9123350012 | email@example.comGet a Price/Quote Send Inquiry Request a Call Back Request a Call Back
Butafosfan is synonymous with butaphosphan which is a veterinary medicine to promote health, feed intake, immune system, hepatic function, carbohydrate metabolism, etc. It’s a phospho-organic supplement commonly given with cyanocobalamin to poultry, cattle, and swine suffering from phosphorous deficiencies. Moreover, it treats metabolic disorders and nutrition problems in many species. Butaphosphan uses are vast among animals and poultries to accelerate growth and strengthen overall body metabolism. Hence, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient or API of Butafosfan has a high supply and consumption rate.
Jatan Exports for accessing Butaphosphan API manufacturers in India
Jatan Exports is a global API sourcing firm that supplies and markets Butaphosphan from India to other nations. We sell this product to customers for product development and commercialization purposes in bulk or small quantity.
We provide more than 10,000 APIs across the world in a timely way, satisfy our customers’ requirements for regulatory compliance, and adhere to specifications. Moreover, we maintain positive working relationships with leading and compliant Butaphosphan API manufacturers in India to ensure prompt delivery of high-quality products.
We provide GMP-compliant API with DMF & laboratory test reports at an outstanding price. You are just a click away or mail away from us to simplify your medicinal raw material sourcing process. Connect with us now to know more or share your requirements.
- Product Type – API
- Chemical Formulae – C7H18NO2P
- Molecular Weight – 179.19 g/mol
- Synonyms -(1-(BUTYLAMINO)-1-METHYLETHYL)PHOSPHINIC ACID, 1-( N-BUTYLAMINO)-1-METHYLETHYL PHOSPHONOUS ACID, BUTAPHOSPHAN, BUTAFOSFAN [INN]
- Documents available – USDMF, EDMF, DMF, USFDA, GMP, ISO, WHO-GMP
- Packaging – Standard Packaging & Labelling as per FDA
- Application – Given to poultry animals, swine, cattle, horses, etc. as a phosphorus supplement, promotes liver function, reduces stress, and improves immune function, physical stimulation, fertility, and appetite
- Dosage – Different animals get individual dosages according to body weight and condition. It’s administered by intramuscular, intravenous, and subcutaneous routes
- Side Effects – Generally no side effect is noticed
Mechanism of Action
Butaphosphan mechanism of action is not evident; however, as per clinical studies, along with cyanocobalamin it phosphorylates the intermediates metabolic pathways like glycolysis, gluconeogenesis, and Krebs cycle. It improves co-nutrient synthesis and enhances blood glucose levels.
Disclaimer - The content provided on this website is for general information and doesn't interpret any medical, commercial, or chemical information. Readers shouldn't interpret any information given here as medical advice or its substitute. The company and its affiliates take no responsibility for the reliance or use of any information given herein.
API/chemicals covered by patents are not offered to the countries where valid patent law is in force. However, the final responsibility lies with the customer.
|Nicotinamide|| Get Quote
|Phentermine HCl|| Get Quote